For a great overview of COVID-19, take the 26-minute course available through our new Learning Management System called “Safety Short: Coronaviruses and COVID-19”. This course provides a general overview, prevention measures, distancing guidelines, and information about face coverings and respiratory hygiene.
In addition to that course, here are several more specific (and shorter) resources. Many of them are short videos and resources from the CDC.
- Are you a High-Risk?
- How the Virus Spreads (non-video)
- Symptoms of COVID-19 (non-video)
- People Who Are at Increased Risk (non-video)
- What You Need To Know About Handwashing
- How to Protect Yourself & Others (non-video)
- Use of Masks to Help Slow the Spread (non-video)
- Social Distancing: What It Is and Why It’s Important (not CDC)
- Social Distancing (non-video)
Employee Resources & Benefits
- Managing Anxiety & Stress
- Soft Skills for Challenging Times (Training & Education Center Courses)
- Staying Buoyant & Proactive During Times of Change (Training & Education Center Course)
- Leading Virtual Meetings in Microsoft Teams (Training & Education Center Course)
- Resources for Managing Remotely (SkillSoft Courses)
- Resources for Managing and Being Remote Workers (ALCO Office of Sustainability, Skillsoft and LinkedIn Learning courses)
Share this Post