Building proficiency is essential for any employee. We thrive when employees are innovative, resourceful, proactive, creative, and resilient. Our curriculum encompasses foundational courses and programs designed to develop employees.
Career Essentials for You and the Organization (three day training series)
You own your career; the organization owns the jobs. Learn how to plan and develop your career to best meet your own personal development goals and how to always be an essential part of the organization.
- Session I: Self-Assessment and Career Planning
- Session II: Resume Development & Interviewing for Advantage
- Session II: Networking & The Power of Reputation
Developing the Leader in You: for the aspiring and emerging leader
One night you go to bed and wake up the next morning, put in charge of a group of people or a project. Are you prepared? Most people aren’t. In this series of workshops, you will learn how to prepare yourself for a leadership role in the future and develop your leadership abilities in your current job.
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn the difference between being a “super worker” and a “supervisor”
- Identify key areas for growth
- Learn how to prepare for the transition to supervision