Congratulations, by registering for training you are making an important commitment to your professional development. The Training & Education Center is committed to supporting you in your efforts.
To register for training through AC Learning Center, click on this link: http://alameda.netkeepers.com. We encourage you to register early due to limited seating.
Alameda County Employees:
Once registered for a training an email confirmation will be sent from AC Learning Center, indicating that your enrollment is pending. An email confirmation and invoice will automatically be sent to your department’s funding approver for payment, if applicable. A seat is not reserved until your supervisor approves your enrollment and applicable fees are paid.
Please note that your Department Training Representative is your primary contact for questions and user profile updates.
Non-Alameda County Employees:
Once registered for a training an email confirmation with invoice will be sent from AC Learning Center, indicating that your enrollment is pending. Once payment has been received your enrollment will be confirmed.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive an email confirmation within 24 hours after you register.
Supervisors may register employees for trainings that do not have access to a computer. Supervisors will be able to see transcripts and training records for staff they directly supervise.
For trainings that entail a fee, payment is due ten days prior to the class. Please make payments by check or money order payable to Alameda County Training & Education Center at 125 Twelfth Street, Suite 400 Oakland, CA 94607.
We understand unforeseen circumstances may occur and you may be unable to attend a class that you enrolled in.
- If cancellation is provided within ten days of the training, you will receive a credit to attend an alternate training within a year of the initial scheduled class.
- If cancellation is received after ten days, or if no cancellation is provided, participants will be considered a no-show and will be charged accordingly, see below:
- You may also send a substitute without penalty.
CLASS LENGTH_________________________ NO–SHOW CHARGE
Less than half-day class (2-3 hours) $50
Half day class (3-4 hours) $75
Full day class (5-8 hours) $150
Computer Classes Full Charge of Class
Alameda County Training & Education Center reserves the right to cancel a class in case of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, you may choose to have the registration fees:
1) Applied for the next class, subject to your supervisor’s approval, or
2) Applied for an alternate class of your choice, subject to your supervisor’s approval, or
3) Reimbursed for the cancelled class.