Where Learning Happens!
For 25 years, the Alameda County Training & Education Center, a division of Alameda County Human Resource Services, has provided innovative learning as well as state-of- the-art meeting and conference space.
We are nine, energetic, customer-oriented people, passionate about what we do! We work together to provide internal and external customers with impactful and memorable learning and development experiences while providing high-value, strategic programs and services for individuals and organizations. We look forward to welcoming you here.
Meet the team
What we believe
Our Mission: Be the East Bay’s premier learning center that promotes individual and organizational excellence through innovative learning and development.
Our Vision: Transforming lives through innovative learning.
Our goals include supporting the county’s mission to enrich the lives of county residents through visionary policies and accessible, responsive and effective services. The Training & Education Center serves both public and private individuals and organizations.
We value respect, trust, integrity, adaptability, responsiveness, health, wellness, vision, and innovation.
What we provide
- Highest quality classes, workshops and programs aimed at today’s real business issues
- In-depth training and development for manages, supervisors, and employees
- Facilitation services
- Development consulting for teams and organizations
- Customization of content for specific work unit or department needs
- Media and software training
- Fully equipped, flexible conference and meeting space
- Expert meeting planning, capable onsite program support and catering
- State-of-the-art computer lab, Wi-Fi, video equipment and satellite downlinks
Let us build a solution just for you!